Multitalented graphics programmer
- Excellent knowledge of C++ and Lua programming
- Strong software architecting and engineering skills
- Experience with DirectX, OpenGL and GCM programming
- Deep understanding of different lighting models and surface shading
- Passion for games
- 5 years of experience
- Rigorous humor and a will to work with weird people
- Automated testing
- Pixeldiet assumes that you are willing to move to the vicinity of Stockholm, Sweden.
We also have an open recruiting policy meaning that if we find someone that fits well into the company there is a possibility that we are interested in hiring you. However, we only recruit senior personnel at the moment, so please only apply if you have 3-5 years of work experience within your profession or more.
How to apply:
Please send your application along with your resume and relevant work samples/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently do not accept any master thesist or internships.